Learn about the process
It can feel like there’s a lot to know when navigating the home buying process.
- Tracking the market
- Evaluating financing options
- Keeping current with mortgage rates of today
That’s where we come in. At Rosa Briggs Home Lending, our expert team guides you through the fundamental steps of becoming a homeowner, allowing you to plan for both near- and long-term success.
Before even searching for a home, it’s best to line up your financing. Many first-time homebuyers wait to address their financing until they’ve found a home they’re ready to buy.
This is a critical mistake.
To be successful in your house hunt, first seek out a consultation with a lender and get pre-approved for a loan. A lender will:
- Summarize your financial profile.
- Provide you an estimate of your price range.
- Ensure you have the necessary understanding of the costs that go into a home purchase.
This vital step saves time and prepares you to negotiate a strong deal.You’ll also become familiar with all the pieces that influence home financing far beyond simply current mortgage rates.
Talking to a lender benefits homebuyers in every way.
- Better weigh the value of services available to you
- Clarifying options for ongoing loan reviews and refinancing.
- Expert home financing advice tailored to your situation.
Things to consider
Today’s current mortgage rates indicate a seller’s market, increasing the difficulty to find a perfect home. Before entering the market, it’s essential for you to get a tailored analysis of your unique situation.
Before you begin your home search, choose a lender and get pre-approved for a home loan. Knowing your buying power and having all the facts puts you in a position to make a strong offer.
- Be sure to avoid flashy promises of “quick” and “lowest rates” that online lenders tout.
- Consider the full suite of services each lender offers and how they apply to your purchase process.
- Lenders who’re accessible, experienced, and take time to know your unique set of circumstances will take you a lot further than an automated online process.
Rosa Briggs Home Lending’s expert advisors can meet with you for a consultation to help define your goals, concerns, and current financial status while answering any questions you may have.
Our team can equip you with a pre-approval that enables you to search with confidence. Simply filter out the homes that don’t fit your budget, narrowing your search down to make a competitive offer on the home you want.
Only you can decide which route is the best choice for you, but our team will guide you through everything you need to know:
- Current funds
- Credit score
- Expected income
- Much more
The result is a comprehensive financial profile that shows you what you’ll need in both the short and long term.
In addition, we’ll educate you about the variety of loans available to you so that you can make the ideal financial decision.
With that, it’s time to begin the search for your new home!
Our experienced team of mortgage loan experts is fully equipped to walk you through every step of the mortgage process.
From the moment you contact us until your first step into your new home and beyond, we’re prepared to go the distance with you.
Fill out the form or give us a call at 425.268.0245 to get started today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the right refinancing strategy with Rosa Briggs Home Lending.
Find a mortgage that allows you to succeed today and plan for tomorrow. Get started now.
Financing that fits your goals
Rosa Briggs Home Lending has helped hundreds of people find their perfect home. No matter what your goals and dreams may be, we are here to help you achieve them. Sign up to get tips and updates for your home ownership journey.