First Time Homebuyer Classes
We regularly offer a First Time Homebuyer Class that covers everything you need to know about home financing, the purchase process, and the key steps you need to take to prepare for homeownership. Upon completion of this 1-day class, participants receive a Washington State Housing Finance Commission certificate, a requirement for their down payment assistance program.
The class is free and lunch, snacks, and drink provided. Each class is hosted by Rosa Briggs and offered in conjunction with an experienced local real estate agent.
- Saturday, April 15, 10:00am to 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 20, 10:00am to 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 17, 10:00am to 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 29, 10:00am to 3:30pm
- Saturday, September 16, 10:00am to 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 14, 10:00am to 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 9, 10:00am to 3:30pm
No matter where you are in your homeownership journey, we’re here to help. Drop us a note below or give us a call or text at (425) 268-0245!